Domes Noruz, Autograph CollectionChania, Crete / Greece
Domes Noruz is a stunning beachfront resort that is redefining lifestyle hospitality and setting the bar for contemporary living. Reserved exclusively for adults only, the resort's progressive and innovative concept mixes unique urban elements with Cretan heritage that embraces both the past and present in an award-winning design.
What to love
- The superb beachfront setting in Agioi Apostoloi, one of the most beautiful areas in Chania.
- The unique Rooftop Raw Bar will sweep you off your feet with its dramatic views, amazing selection of impressive cocktails and its cosmopolitan elegance.
- Soaking up the stunning unobstructed views of the Mediterranean sea from the private pools in the beach fronted Pure Haven suites.
What to know
- Domes Noruz derives its name from an ancestral festival which marks the first day of spring and the renewal of nature to signify the resort’s focus on all things contemporary and its commitment to original experiences.
- The well stocked Smeg minibars in the suites are equipped with vitamin C tablets, organic snacks and a range of treats.
- The Domes Noruz is an adult only resort (for 16+ years).
Situated in Chania, one of Greece’s most beautiful and vibrant destinations, Domes Noruz is a luxurious adult-only resort. Novelty and innovation are fully embraced to provide guests with an original lifestyle hospitality experience unlike any other.
The resort’s beautiful beachfront setting is complimented by the stylish, contemporary award-winning design that seamlessly blends Cretan traditions with modern style and elegance in a fresh and vibrant way. The luxurious suites include every modern convenience one could expect from this trend setting resort, including Smeg minibars, Smart TVs with in-bathroom speakers and even a fitness corner complete with a yoga mat and fitness ball. The outdoor living spaces invite guests to linger day or evening in their own private oasis, each equipped with a private pool or Jacuzzi .
Guests also benefit from the use of two invitingly sleek swimming pools, a magnificent spa and a state of the art fitness area. Delicious cuisine is served in Zeek, the resort’s central restaurant, whilst fresh sushi and a wide range of drinks including signature cocktails can be enjoyed in the sublime setting of The Raw Bar with its popular rooftop terrace.
When to travel
With its Mediterranean climate, there isn’t really a bad time to visit Crete. The year round climate is generally warm and sunny with the risk of an odd shower over winter. July and August can be very hot and typically busy months on the island. May and October are good months to visit.
Domes Noruz has a superb location in Agioi Apostoloi one of the most beautiful areas in Chania. Located on the west side of the city, approx. 10km from the town centre. Here pine and eucalyptus trees offer plenty of natural shade and the sandy beaches are popular with visitors and locals. It is a 25 minute drive to the resort by private transfer.
Chania is located in the far west of Crete about 100 miles west of Heraklion, the islands capital city. Its bay is protected by a pair of peninsulas: Rodhopu to the west and Akrotiri to the east. Please note that Greece is 2 hours ahead of GMT.
Domes Noruz is exclusively reserved for adults only (from 16+ years). Families with children are welcome to stay at the sister property Domes of Elounda in Eastern Crete.