- Don’t miss UNESCO World Heritage listed Nelson’s Dockyard which dates from 1745
- Bodysurf or snorkel in the azure blue waters at Half Moon Bay
- Experience a bird’s eye view of Antigua’s lush green rainforest on a zip-line tour
- Sip a cocktail as the sun sets at one of Shirley Heights’ legendary Sunday barbecues
- For a real sense of history take the short hike from English Harbour to Fort Berkeley
8 hours 35 minutes
When to go
Situated on the un-spoilt south coast of Antigua, Carlisle Bay is a luxurious resort overlooking a palm fringed white sand beach and turquoise water where chic and simple luxury is brought to the beach. Nestled against a dramatic backdrop of tropical rainforest-covered hills it offers the perfect haven for a Caribbean holiday.
Jumby Bay Island
Jumby Bay Island epitomises paradise and has justifiably become one of the most desirable retreats in the Caribbean. This stunning all-inclusive resort provides a unique hideaway set on its own secluded island, with powder white beaches, swaying palm trees, lush gardens and bicycle paths that meander through the stunning natural environment.
Blue Waters Resort & Spa
Blue Waters is a luxurious and elegant retreat set amid 17 acres of stunning tropical gardens on the north-western corner of Antigua, lapped by the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Boasting several freshwater pools, secluded beach coves, superb facilities and unsurpassed level of service, the award-winning Blue Waters has earned an enviable reputation as…
Our team negotiate savings and upgrades for our clients every day. Whilst a selection of our best special offers are highlighted here, we would recommend contacting one of our experts should you have a particular holiday or hotel in mind: