Copyright notice and Website Disclaimer
Move Mountains Limited (‘Move Mountains’, ‘we, ‘us’) reserves the right to modify the conditions outlined in the Copyright notice and Website disclaimer from time to time. You should visit our website periodically to review any changes.
The content of this website (the “Material”) is the copyright of Move Mountains Limited.
The Material may not be used, sold, licensed, transferred, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner or from or in or on any media to any party other than as set out below, or with the prior written consent of Move Mountains Limited.
You may download, store and use the Material for your own personal use and research or that of your firm or company. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the Material available to any other party or make the same available on any website, on-line service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or on any other media without Move Mountains’ express prior written consent.
By continuing to use this website you are deemed to accept the above terms and conditions.
Whilst Move Mountains shall take all reasonable steps to ensure a fast, reliable and accurate service this website is provided on an `as is` and `as available` basis without any representation or endorsement made. We and our associated companies make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to this website including, but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, non-infringement, completeness, accuracy, security, or any implied warranty arising from your access to, use of, reliance on or otherwise of this website. All information on this website is provided in good faith and for general information purposes only. You expressly agree that your use of this website is at your own risk.
We shall take all reasonable steps to exclude viruses from the website but we cannot guarantee such exclusion and we shall not be liable for any damages to your computer equipment, any loss or corruption of material or data of any material in transit or any loss or corruption of any material or data when downloaded on to your computer or any other property, by reason of your use of, access to, or downloading of any material from, this website or by any other means. You should obtain all appropriate safeguards against viruses before accessing the website, its contents and the underlying software and/or related software.
The Website may contain links to external websites hosted and maintained by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience so that information can be obtained quickly and efficiently. You acknowledge that the inclusion of such links on the website does not imply any endorsement by us of the material on such websites or any association with their operators and that if you use these links you will be leaving the website and navigating via the worldwide web at your own risk. Move Mountains is not responsible for the content of these websites and accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of such third party websites.
The facilities of Google Maps have been used on the website. Please note that the maps, satellite images and other such content from Google Maps are provided for planning purposes only and the current conditions may differ from what is displayed.
1. We will be responsible for any losses you suffer as a result of us breaching these Conditions but only to the extent that such losses were reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced your use of the website and then only to the extent that it is illegal to exclude or limit, or attempt to exclude or limit, such liability.
2. Subject to ‘Our liability’ clause 4 (below) we shall not in any event be liable to you or to any other person or entity for any damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by unauthorised third parties.
3. Subject to ‘Our liability’ clause 4 (below) we shall not in any event be liable to you or to any other person or entity for any incidental, consequential, indirect, incidental, special or punitive damages, costs, losses or liabilities whatsoever arising out of your access to, use of, reliance on or otherwise of this website even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages occurring or such damages are foreseeable.
4. Nothing in these Conditions is intended to exclude or limit our liability in respect of death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
1. In the event that the applicable law does not permit all or any of the exclusions of liability contained in this legal notice, such exclusions may not apply to you.
2. Nothing in these Conditions is expressly or impliedly intended to confer on any third party any right to enforce any of its provisions pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
3. Use of this website and these Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
All photography and images used on this website were obtained by Move Mountains in good faith and in the belief that all necessary consents were obtained for their use. However, please contact us immediately if you believe that unauthorised use has been made of an image belonging to you.