- Hike to Black River Peak in the Black River Gorge's National Park for the best views of Mauritius and rare and endangered endemic flora and fauna.
- Sample rum at La Rhumerie de Chamarel followed by a gourmet lunch at L’Alchimiste restaurant
- Feast on dishes such as fish vindaye, mutton halim, dhal puri, and spicy recipes made from babbone – a white fish that resembles the red snapper.
- Enjoy island hopping to several islands around the main island, including Ilot Gabriel, Flat Island, Ile de deux Cocos and Ile au Ronde.
- Head to Tamarin Bay, where you can swim along with whales and dolphins.
Approx 12 hours
When to go
LUX Belle Mare
Mixing ultra modern service and facilities with an authentic island resort, LUX* Belle Mare ensures guests have a fantastic time doing as much, or as little, as they desire. Lounging by the huge swimming pool, taking up the resort’s complimentary water sports or indulging in the premium LUX* Me spa; it’s a lifestyle that’s easy to get used to,…
Hotel 20 Degrés Sud – Relais & Châteaux
Hidden amongst an old coconut grove bordering the water’s edge, Hotel Degrés Sud – Relais & Châteaux, is a charming boutique hotel that ensures its guests of an intimate and personable stay. Made to feel like home from home, the hotel’s large bedrooms and suites have cosy interiors, while the restaurant service and leisure activities can…
Shangri-La's Le Touessrok Resort & Spa
Nestled in the spectacular Trou d’Eau Douce Bay, this exclusive secluded hideaway awaits you among six pristine, white sandy beaches with sparkling sapphire waters that stretch from horizon to horizon. With all rooms and suites boasting uninterrupted views of the Indian Ocean, this exceptional hotel offers luxuriously chic accommodation, a contemporary dining journey across 5…
Maradiva Villas Resort & Spa
This small village of luxury villas sits on the picturesque west coast of Mauritius, surrounded by lush tropical gardens and just a short walk to the sandy coastline. Each villa is designed with spacious living quarters, as well as a private plunge pool and outdoor terrace, allowing you to make the most of the warm…
The St Regis Mauritius Resort
Crafted with a traditional colonial style interior, the refined St Regis resort looks out onto the sandy planes of Le Morne and across the turquoise Indian Ocean. Holding customer satisfaction with high regard, this highly primed hotel features six sophisticated dining areas (two with Michelin starred staff), an exclusive Iridium spa house and a 24-hour…
Our team negotiate savings and upgrades for our clients every day. Whilst a selection of our best special offers are highlighted here, we would recommend contacting one of our experts should you have a particular holiday or hotel in mind: