Move Mountains Limited is a Uk based company with number 8083697 and registered address: 123 Vansittart Rd, Windsor, Berkshire, SL45DG.
Security and Use of Personal Data
Your privacy and security is important and we thus work hard to keep the information you give us safe. We follow strict security procedures on how your personal information is stored and used, and who sees it, to help stop any unauthorised person getting hold of it.
Personal Information We Collect
Move Mountains may collect personal information that you provide to us when you make a booking enquiry, purchase a hotel, flight and/or holiday package, subscribe to our newsletter and/or mailing lists, enter a prize draw, apply for a job, participate in market research and when contacting us both on and offline.
This information includes:
- Name, address, contact information including phone and email
- Subscription and demographic information such as preferences, interests, age and family information.
- Information relating to your holiday such as reviews, blogs, image or video uploads, questionnaire data, holiday enquiries and brochure or marketing requests
- Information relating to quoting and booking a travel service, including information regarding family and travel companions such as names, emergency contacts and special service needs, such as any disability or medical or dietary restrictions (which may disclose your religious beliefs), passport information, dates of birth, insurance information, visa information, nationality and country of residence.
- Information relevant to customer surveys, competitions, feedback, offers and market research.
We do not store financially sensitive information such as credit card numbers, bank details or security numbers.
We will also collect information automatically received by us when you use the website, access our marketing information or contact us by email or phone, including:
- Browsing, purchase and search history. We may also use software tools such as Google Analytics to measure and collect session information, length of visits to certain pages, repeat visits and page interaction information (such as clicks and mouse movements).
- The domain and IP address that your computer uses to connect to the internet; your computer, browser, operating system, internet connection, referral information, search terms and other standard information collected by default by tools such as Google Analytics.
- Telephone information including phone numbers, call duration and on occasion call recordings that we use for training and quality control.
- Third party information about you from other sources which we may add to our account information. For example we update address information using data from the Royal Mail “Change of Address” File, which we may use to correct our records.
How We Use This Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email or postal address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to display adverts on our or other websites based upon your prior visits to our website, preferences and contact with Move Mountains.
- We may use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- Auditing, record keeping, and regulatory purposes.
We may contact you by email, phone or post unless requested otherwise.
In order to respond to your holiday request or booking we may need to disclose some of your information to our partners including travel companies such as hotels, airlines, ground handlers and car hire companies as well as the likes of Royal mail and their affiliates for deliveries. We only pass on information that is required in order to fulfill the booking or enquiry which you have requested of us.
In order to maintain and understand our data as accurately as possible and to give you the best possible guest experience, we may occasionally use the services of external specialist companies for data cleaning and data analysis. In this case we only use carefully selected companies and data is protected by a non-disclosure agreement. Data is not stored after any work has been completed.
A cookie is a text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device and contains anonymous information about your visit to that website. A cookie allows a website to remember elements of your visit, such as your preferences, recently viewed items or what is in your shopping basket.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Other Parties Who May View Your Personal Information
In order to respond to your holiday request or booking we may need to disclose some of your information to our partners including delivery companies such as the courier and mail deliver companies and their affiliates or holiday related companies such as hotels, airlines, restaurants, venues, ground handlers and car hire companies.
Please note that we may need to pass information and data you provide to such companies outside of the country where it is submitted to us. If you are submitting information or data from a country within the European Economic Area (EEA) it is possible that it may be transferred outside the EEA, where data privacy regulations may differ.
Advanced Passenger Information (API) is required by many countries prior to arrival (or departure). API information includes personal identity information such as name, passport details, visa information, nationality, transit and destination data. Airlines and transport companies are required to transmit this information by law and data entry is requested at the time of ticket issue. In order to comply with these regulations Move Mountains passes the relevant information to the transport companies who transmit the information to the relevant authorities.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Should you wish to restrict the collection or use of your personal information or should you wish to amend such information, please write to Move Mountains at our registered address or by email at email@example.com. You may also unsubscribe from any marketing activity through the same channels.
Third Party Websites