- Take in the breath taking views on a hike along the rim of Fish River Canyon
- Climb the huge red dunes in Sossusvlei or get a birds eye view of them from a hot air balloon
- Spot 4 of the Big 5 & abundant wildlife that gathers around the water holes in Etosha National Park
- Take a flying safari along over the incredible scenery of the remote Skeleton Coast
- Kayak to Pelican Point, home to a huge seal colony and get up close to pelicans, flamingos and dolphins
10 hours 50 minutes
When to go
Mowani Mountain Camp
Mowani Mountain Camp is a luxurious resort set amid spectacular ochre boulders in a stunning desert landscape. With just 15 luxury rooms and suites it provides the perfect retreat from which to explore the geological and archaeological wonders and unique flora and fauna in southern Damaraland.
Onguma The Fort
Overlooking Etosha Fishers Pan, Onguma The Fort breaks the traditional safari camp mould and is unlike any other lodge in Namibia. This stunning retreat is both contemporary and stylish with Moroccan themes throughout yet it still retains a classic African feel. Providing luxurious accommodation guests will relish the unrivalled sunset views for which the property…
Onguma Tented Camp
Onguma Tented Camp is a beguiling mixture of sophistication and relaxation that offers luxurious tented accommodation in Onguma game reserve on the eastern edge of Etosha National Park. A small and intimate retreat, guests here feel compelled to relax and soak up the atmosphere of the Namibian bush and enjoy the camp’s stunning natural surroundings.
Our team negotiate savings and upgrades for our clients every day. Whilst a selection of our best special offers are highlighted here, we would recommend contacting one of our experts should you have a particular holiday or hotel in mind: